As your business continues to grow, managing shipping will become more and more difficult.
Getting more orders is a sign that your business is on the right track. However, managing your orders and getting the best rates can be a time-consuming process.
Thankfully, some apps help you manage your shipping and orders effectively without sacrificing your precious time. Here are the best tools we recommend to use for your shipping strategy:
Free Shipping Bar is a tool that displays your free shipping offer in a bar on your website that you can easily customize. Its goal is to encourage customers to add to their cart and buy more.
As customers add more to their cart, Free Shipping Bar will show them progressive messages on how much they have left before they get free shipping.
You can congratulate customers once they have landed on a free shipping offer and measure the results of each bar, to see which free shipping goals create more sales.
As a bonus, its currency detection features makes it easy to auto-detect the local currencies of visitors. The platform then converts the free shipping amount with real-time exchange rates.
- Basic Plan: Free with limited options
- Premium Plan: $9.99 per month — gain access to unlimited active bars, Performance tracking, Auto currency conversion, and more
Parcelify makes it simple to create custom rates for your Shopify store.
With Parcelify, you control the shipping pricing and options that customers see during checkout. Customers will be able to get live, accurate rates of what they’re actually paying when it comes to shipping.
Parcefily also comes with local delivery and in-store pickup. With cheaper options to receive their product, you’ll satisfy customers and drive more repeat purchases.
- Basic Plan: $12.99 per month. Parcelify comes with a free unlimited 14 day trial.
Tracking and managing each customer shipment can be a time-consuming headache. Aftership cuts the work in half by tracking all shipments across 600+ carriers in one place.
AfterShip is currently being used by more than 30,000 Shopify stores worldwide. You’ll be able to keep customers updated on the placement of their orders and when they can expect delivery.
As a result, your store will see a drastic decrease in customer inquiries and complaints.
- Free Plan: Free for 50 monthly trackings with no extra charge
- Essential Plan: $9 per month for 100 monthly trackings with $0.08 per extra tracking
- Growth Plan: $29 per month for 500 monthly trackings with $0.08 per extra tracking
- Pro Plan: $99 per month for 2000 monthly trackings with $0.08 per extra tracking
- Advanced Plan: $199 per month for 5000 monthly trackings with $0.08 per extra tracking
The modern customer has higher expectations than before. One of those expectations is expedited shipping and being able to track down exactly when their item arrives.
That’s where Tracktor comes in.
Tracktor makes it easy for customers and store owners to track down the delivery of a shipped item. The platform integrates with hundreds of carriers across the globe so you track exactly where the package is going.
The best part? You can do all of this from a single app. Customers won’t have to come to you and ask “where’s my order?” anymore. As a result, you’ll boost your customer satisfaction and reduce support costs.
- Basic: $5.99 per month
- Professional: $14.99 per month with custom branding
- Premium: $44.99 per month with custom branding and custom order statuses
- Enterprise: $119.99 per month with custom branding, onboarding services, and more feature
No one can predict what can happen to your product during shipping, which is why getting insurance for your products is so important.
Route is a tool that offers insurance on any item that gets lost, broken, or stolen during delivery. Customers gain peace of mind knowing that their purchases are guaranteed, and you get to keep more of your revenue.
Since Route covers the cost of refunds, you won’t be losing any money. The app is also 100% free for merchants and only takes a couple of minutes to set up on your store.
As frustrating as customer returns can be, there’s software you can use to handle returns more efficiently. Aftership Returns Center uses automation to track and manage your returns like it’s child’s play.
When you integrate Aftership to your online store, you’ll be able to:
- Manage all of your returns in one dashboard
- Process refunds easily
- Automatically send notifications to users on the status of their returns
- Make returns a simple one-click process for buyers
- Starter: Free for up to 3 return quotas per month. $0.5 for each extra return.
- Essential: $9 per month for up to 20 return quotas per month. $0.5 for each extra return.
- Growth: $29 per month for up to 100 return quotas per month. $0.5 for each extra return.
- Pro: $99 per month for up to 400 return quotas per month. $0.5 for each extra return.
- Advanced: $199 per month for up to 1000 return quotas per month. $0.5 for each extra return.
7. Sales Box
Sales Box offers an interesting way to manage shipping and personalize offers for your customers.
Your store can set up different shipping fees and promotions for individual products or countries. Right under the “add to cart” button, customers will have all the information on shipping.
Each sales box is fully customizable and easy to edit. No coding knowledge is necessary — you get instant access to templates that make your offer stand out.
- Basic Plan: $19 per month. The app comes with a 7-day free trial with unlimited features.
There’s a lot that goes into managing shipping and customer orders. You have to keep track of inventory, calculate your shipping rates, print your labels, and so much more.
It can be time-consuming and frustrating to bounce from software to software to get all of this handled. What you need is a solution that makes it possible to connect all of your eCommerce operations in one place.
That’s where Essential Hub comes in. From the admin, your business gets access to:
- The best shipping rates from all major carriers
- Accurate parcel-level reporting
- Label generation
- Insurance of each item shipped
- And more!
Essential Hub also integrates with more than 100+ ecommerce and shipping tools.
- Free! Essential Hub technology is available for free to any ecommerce business that ships with us. The app is private, however, so you’ll need to contact our support team to get started.
We hope you enjoy our list of the best apps you can use to manage your shipping. These tools should help save money on shipping and manage your orders effectively to delight your customers. To learn more about how Essential Hub can improve your shipping strategy, feel free to reach out to us.